Jason R. Hines
As the Managing Attorney with the firm, Jason handles new client consultations, strategic planning and implementation and represents clients in all the Firm’s practice areas.
As an attorney practicing law in Tennessee since 2009, Jason has represented clients from all walks of life in a wide range of cases in the State and Federal Courts of Tennessee. From a humble background in the backwoods of Louisiana, Jason attributes his high success rate representing clients to taking the time to understand the needs of his clients and a passion for making his clients’ voices heard through his representation.
When not in the office, Jason can be found working around the home and in the great outdoors. Jason and his wife of 10 years, Shauna, enjoy spending time with their large collection of children and animals.
- JD, with Honors, University of Tennessee College of Law, Knoxville, Tennessee, 2009
- Concentration in Business Transactions
- BA, Northwestern State University of Louisiana, Natchitoches, Louisiana, History, 2002
- State of Tennessee
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee
- United States District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
- United States Department of Justice Immigration Courts
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- The Federalist Society
- Roane County Bar Association
- Knoxville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Honors Graduate, University of Tennessee College of Law
Jason has volunteered with several organizations over the years, including several churches and legal clinics throughout the state of Tennessee.